Like many of us out there, I am the 'average' woman, I dont count callories, I dont miss out on the nicer things in life when I feel like indulging myself (Yes, I am talking about cake), I am most definitely not that crazy dedicated woman you see running down the street at 6am before she sets off for her workday!

However this also means that I am not the skinny little goddess strutting around in those glorious denim shorts, or the happy beach bunny bronzing herself in her itsy bitsy bikini . . . I am, as my darling man calls me, 'snuggly' and I do have a little 'more to love' than most and although I am happy . . . I feel that there is a whole lot more happiness to be had.

Follow me on my journey towards ultimate Health & Wellbeing. Read along as I battle the bulge, whip my body into shape, transform my habbits and become what I eat (And no, Im not referring to a block of Cadbury Dairy Milk).

Cry with me, laugh with me and watch me glow from the inside out as I transform my life into something I had always dreamed of but let procrastination do his evil little biddings.


Saturday 27 October 2012

the harsh truths

So here it is . . . the beginning of my new lease of life! How excitement!

Like every major change in life you must have a plan, right? Lets start with the shocking, bone chilling, hard hard truths, shall we?

oh my gosh, this is going to be simply cringe-worthy, here goes . .

My current situation looks a little like this:

This is a photo of me in Nice, France on my recent European Adventure, as you can see, I made sure I wasn't about to miss out on all the delicious gelati whilst I was globetrotting - and it shows  

Current Weight:  oh mannnn . . . . drum-roll . . . . 73.1kg

Physical Ability:  can barely run 2 meters without collapsing on the floor in a sweaty panicked heap

Current diet:  non-existent, I'm not the worst eater in the world, but no real diet plan in place that I would follow on a daily basis

Top Size:  about a 12/medium
Bra Size:  12C
Pants Size:  14 . . . I'm somewhat of a Big Booty Biatch
Shoe Size:  7

How Do I Feel?  Honestly? I feel like a water buffalo who has been squeezed and poured into a fluro Lycra mini and thrown out to the mercy of the millions of judgmental eyes of the average population.

I'm tired most of the time, when I move swiftly I can feel all the little flabby bits participating in an involuntary, yet extremely festive, Mexican wave, I don't feel healthy and I know that I am by no means physically fit. . . . Lets just say any change would be a vast improvement.


So whats the plan from here? 

The other day I was floating around one of my favourite sites, Pinterest, and I came across a particular inspirational quote that really stuck in my mind . . .

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"
 
there is some food for thought


No comments:

Post a Comment